West Plains, Missouri – The West Plains Senior Center will offer tax preparation assistance in 2022. The center continues to assist the West Plains seniors community at 416 E. Main Street.
There is some information you need to have on hand if you want to use the Tax Advice for Seniors (TCE) program:
- Photo ID and social security card or SSA-1099 form for each person listed on the tax return
- last year’s tax return
- documentation for ALL income: SSA 1099, 1099 r, W-2, 1099 INT from bank for interest etc.
- If you have an Identity Protection PIN (IRS CP01A), please bring it to the site and let the volunteer know you have it.
- Form 1095-A if anyone on your tax return had insurance through Marketplace or Healthcare.gov
- A blank / canceled check for direct deposit
- contributions to charities
- health insurance premiums paid
- applicable deductions
Call the West Plains Senior Center for an appointment at 417-256-4055