Prepare for the return of Binghamton on tap!
After a year off, the highly anticipated 7th Binghamton On Tap will take place on September 18, 2021 at Broome County Fairgrounds in Whitney Point, New York. Tickets are on sale July 16.
You will be able to enjoy some of the best beers with beer samples galore! Nothing goes better with craft beer than great food, so we’re also busy curating some great dining options to satisfy your cravings.
And what’s a good glass of beer without good music? Live entertainment will be on hand to provide mellow tunes while you taste.
Continue to scroll through the following information:
This year there will be two ticket options: VIP, General Admission and Designated Driver:
VIP – Beer sampling time will be 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. OR 5 pm-8pm You will also receive a souvenir tasting glass.
Designated driver – Includes entry to the event but does not include any beer samples. Designated driver tickets cost $ 10 and must be purchased at the door and your party must be with you. If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
If you are a food or business vendor interested in relocating to Binghamton On Tap, Click here!
Click here become a volunteer at Binghamton On Tap!
- All participants must be 21 years of age or older; no child can attend.
- No food or drink outside, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- The identity check will start approximately 30 minutes before the doors open.
- There will be a queue at the entrance but it will move quickly.
- All those who have their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- The last pour will take place 10 minutes before the end of the session. This means that no samples will be released after this period.
- Participants cannot leave with beer, no exceptions will be made.
- The list of beers is subject to availability and may change from the above.
Have a question about Binghamton On Tap? You can probably find the answer by click here.