DAYTON – United Rehabilitation Services have announced the winners of the 18th Annual Rubber Duck Regatta.
On September 17, 20,043 yellow rubber ducks were virtually abandoned at Dixie Twins Drive-In. The event was still virtual this year due to COVID-19.
>> Miami County Walk to End Alzheimer’s Disease Held Today
This year’s winners were:
- Grand Prize (5 night floating house vacation on Lake Norris): Susan Fanelli
- Second Prize ($ 1,000 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card): Gaylyn Logel
- Third Prize ($ 1,000 Speedway Gift Card): Jason Weprin
- Fourth Prize ($ 1,000 Watson Gift Card): Cathy Hagins
- Fifth Prize ($ 1,000 gift card for swimming lessons at Goldfish Swimming School): Carmen Cox
- Sixth Prize ($ 500 Visa Gift Card): Marcia Stewart
- Seventh Prize (Target $ 500 Gift Card): Greg Saul
- Eighth Prize ($ 500 Gift Card for Morris Home or Ashley HomeStore): Andrew Scott
- Ninth Prize (Cane for one year): Jess Madden
>> FDA Advisors Recommend Pfizer Booster Injections for High-Risk People 65 Years and Over
Money raised from the sale of yellow ducks goes to services and programs for children and adults with disabilities in the Greater Dayton area.
The Rubber Duck Regatta is United Rehabilitation Services’ largest fundraising event.
© 2021 Cox Media Group